Landmark Bank was founded in August, 1897, and capitalized with $15,000 from local investors who recognized the need for the community to have a bank to call its own. The original management team of The Hon. D. W. Pipes (President), E. J. Buck (Vice President) and H. H. Forrestor (Cashier) established our commitment to personal service from the very day we opened our doors for business.
Through the years Landmark Bank has believed that the future of the Bank depends on the success and satisfaction of our customers each and every day. In 1999 The Board of Directors was proud to begin providing the Zachary community with these services by opening its first, full service branch at 20070 Plank Road. Then in December, 2011 the Greensburg branch was opened to serve the local community at 31 Kendrick Street.
Message from the Senior Vice President – Ben Cavin
Landmark Bank is proud to announce the planned expansion of our footprint in the Zachary community. We have recently completed the acquisition of a branch facility located at 1858 Church Street in Zachary, located next to the library. This will be a full service location, in response to growth trends within the Zachary market. We will continue to offer our full range of services from our existing location on Plank Rd., and believe the new location will provide an even greater level of convenience, and service to our customers and the community as a whole. We have been proudly serving the Zachary community for nearly 20 years, and we are very excited to expand our brand of community focused banking to the west side of Zachary in early 2019. At Landmark Bank we believe in service, to our families, our communities, and to each other through our work, and we look forward to continuing this practice in all of the communities we serve for many years to come.